in class i’m used to sitting in the back and making all these smartass comments under my breath
now i’m in the front though so when our attractive instructor drops something and says ‘ah, fuck me!’ and i say ‘maybe later’ he hEARS ME AND LAUGHS GODFUCKING FUCK
the saga continues today in physics when our instructor asks ‘and how fast does light travel?’ and i whisper ‘hella’ and the kid next to me fucking loses it
(Source: spoontroversy, via ofmidnightandmusings)
i stare at her booty every time she wear a dress on the show
and the way she walks is like lawd
whatever show this is, imma start DVRing this shit
Some call it Dance. I call it BEAUTIFUL (01)
my social studies teacher once told us “human beings are the most selfish of all. even when someone dies, you shed tears only because they are no more around to provide you with whatever they had been for so long”
and it has been 3 years since she said this and this is still what i think about at night
I’ve actually always realized this
"This sentence has five words. Here are five more words. Five-word sentences are fine. But several together become monotonous. Listen to what is happening. The writing is getting boring. The sound of it drones. It’s like a stuck record. The ear demands some variety. Now listen. I vary the sentence length, and I create music. Music. The writing sings. It has a pleasant rhythm, a lilt, a harmony. I use short sentences. And I use sentences of medium length. And sometimes, when I am certain the reader is rested, I will engage him with a sentence of considerable length, a sentence that burns with energy and builds with all the impetus of a crescendo, the roll of the drums, the crash of the cymbals—sounds that say listen to this, it is important."
Gary Provost, 100 Ways to Improve Your Writing (via meiringens)
Writing fascinates me for these very reasons
(Source: qmsd, via eye-of-newt-toe-of-frog)
- if you ever want to wear mommy’s make-up, just make sure you don’t eat it. when it’s time to go to bed, I will help you wash it off.
- when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
- if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
- if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
- if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
- you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
- if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
- because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
- I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
- I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
- when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
- when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
- you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.
- a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S. (via l0vebuzz)
(Source: alonesomes, via eye-of-newt-toe-of-frog)